Can't really remember what I did on Wednesday and Thursday so I presume they weren't very important things. Oh there was HMUN training and that's all I think? Yeah Jane and I FINALLY gave in the stupid boarding forms after SO LONG! Heh, hopefully we're roomies! What else, what else. A levels have started and I saw R :) Yay. Thennnn it's been raining like crazy. OEP skit script and stuff was due.
SO LET'S MOVE ON TO TODAY!
The morning was whatever-ish. Not very important. There was Open Day thingos in the morning. I'm in charge of the Archives Room! Come visit me! I can tell you interesting things about the history of our school heh heh. But seriously, it's quite cool and there's AC! YES :D
It was raining like crazy today. Ran home from the bus stop in the rain >: ( Not happy about getting my hair wet when I had specially washed it for today.
Wanted to go to Janey's house to bake and stuff but didn't in the end (duh, that should have been figured out by now) and there was a little crisis involving timing and almost getting caught out by Xy buttttttttttt it worked out in the end! YAY SUCCESS :D
So.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY XY!! (In advance) I hope you liked the teensy surprise we planned :) And heh sorry for making you pay 45c more than you should have. That's Jane's fault!
Omg the guy on Xy's card is really hot.
His name is Will by the way.
So we went to.. Swensens at Ion! Heh so much for surprise right. Been there a trillion times this year (it seems). But this time we went for the ice-cream buffet! I didn't eat the whole day just to save up space for this buffet and I kept telling Janey not to eat too, the poor thing. Both of us were STARVING when we got there and the birthday girl said she was too BUT WE WERE SORELY DISAPPOINTED BY THE SIZE OF HER STOMACH.
Aiyah should have guessed actually. Her stomach is too flat to pack anything in. Sigh after like 2 and a 1/2 rounds we collapsed. And the pigs sitting at the table next to us ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate something like 12492145982304u desserts and at least 20 scoops of ice cream each. Over and above the main courses they bought! Crazy. That's called value-for-money. We should go again guys! But this time maybe starve for a week or something heh.
Anyway it was great to be out with little trumpet and Miss elephant after a while! It's just this warm fuzzy feeling :) Kay I sound sappy but it's really lovely to be around them!
Love you guys <3
I hope you had a great time Xy!
Went home at 1048!!! ACHIEVEMENT NUMBER 2 THIS YEAR! (Achievement number 1 was on my birthday. I went home at 1031. 17 minute improvement!)
So all in all, "Black Friday" turned out to be a truly fantastic night.
Ugh not looking forward to tomorrow but even that is better than Monday ):
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE XY! I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment