Tuesday, 1 September 2009

That girl's a genius!

I must say that today was a very satisfying day.

Despite my terrible leaky nose and sore throat, a day spent with you is a day well spent indeed (: Heh and yes I agree, Burger King is a terrible place.

(She only got two questions done)

Oh my, The Proposal was hilarious! Heh or maybe it was the company but I really really enjoyed myself. And we really have got to control our popcorn eating habits okay. We finished it before the damn movie even started :/ That's pathetic.

Low budget low budget so maybe it was a good thing that the buffet didn't work out? I don't know. I don't want to waste the coupon though! HOW HOW HOW.

I must say that my friends look very grown-up. Thank you for a lot of fun, laughs and a ear to listen to all my rubbish. I'm always here for you and let's do this more often! (when we have more money hahah)

I. must. start. studying. soon.

--

I wish I had missed you more today. I don't know how to explain my disappointment when I realised that maybe things were better the way they turned out.

No comments: