Monday, 14 September 2009

Lady Gaga's really ugly!

Okay so I've been feeling terrible the past few days hurray. I swear I've got such a violent cough the entire floor vibrates when I start coughing how terrible is that. I went to the doctor today and he said I have constricted airways and that's why the phlegm (isn't this cool spelling!) can't come out and my phlegm is this sick green colour and congeals a little and looks li..

But maybe I should stop with the detailed description of such gross things heh.

Yeah well basically I'm sick and I HATE IT BECAUSE I'M USUALLY ONLY SICK LIKE ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR AND I REFUSE TO BE SICK FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS I FEEL PATHETIC AND HOPELESS.

And omg I think I infected everybody! :/ Makes me feel terrible. Stay away from me I'm a monster.

Saturday I couldn't sing at all it was so bad but thank God I wasn't the only person at class. I swear now that M's having O's and S is having A's I'm the only one at class -_-

Which reminds me Q is acting funny again! As in you know, odd funny not haha funny. And for some strange reason I feel inclined to respond and it's taking a LOT out of me to act normally. Grr someone kill me.

Sunday I couldn't go for dance and the next two weeks there's no class thanks to Navarathiri which means I haven't danced for like a month sheesh I am so fat and out of shape save me.

My cousin and her husband came over to stay with us and I'm not close to them 'cause they're on my father's side and I don't know why people always aren't all that close to cousins on their fathers' side. Kind of sad but yeah she's much older than me and isn't the brightest bulb in the box so it's kind of hard to get along with her because I take a lot of things for granted and it turns out that I'm overestimating her capabilities and then things get awkward.

I was reading R's old blog and my oh my guess that happens to everyone at that age eh. Unless of course you're I don't know quick?

Why is it the days seem so short when they're almost empty.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE KILLERS! I've always loved them but yeah heh this one song describes what I feel so aptly it's scary. Taking a break from Iron Maiden, Megadeth and RHCP heh heh. But The Killers live suck. The wonders of a recording studio eh.

Manzxzxzx I haven't watched any Hindi movies recently. Sad sad sad.

Omg I think Beauty and the Beast is the most romantic movie ever. I almost cried (and I never cry okay. Okay I cried for The Lion King but that was really emotional!) it's so romantic I want my love story to be like that! AND YES I LIKE BEASTS OKAY just maybe not so hairy.

HA V YOU'RE SO CUTE! She sent me this text yesterday:

Haha! My day looks like a big black cloud or some really ugly animal.


HAHAHA REALLY UGLY ANIMAL?! You're adorablezxzx.

I think I'm talking about a million different things in this post. I'm officially in love with the Beast oh help.

I am so screwed for promos.

No comments: