Friday, 11 September 2009

Do the hula babeh.

So today was not bad. Having a terrible terrible sore throat, God knows how I'm going to sing tomorrow :/

We did the video AGAIN today and we cooked AGAIN. Gosh we're getting to be real professionals and almost a permanent fixture in H/BV oops.

I really like the shirt my cousin gave me! It's maroon and white stripes and I love love love love it :D Love the smell of Canada (well it's just the smell of the perfumed sheet they put in their dryer heh)

You know I keep dreading class and avoiding my teachers and stuff but today when I got a call from the S A, I remembered why I used to love class and my teachers so much and I still do. They make me feel loved and safe and they're my friends in the end. They've seen me grow up and seen my talents develop, or not develop heh. But whatever it is they still care even though they push and push and push and push me and I don't know why I just can't see that when I go for class ): I think I'm blinded by my insecurities. How terrible.

Things are never as bad as they seem (or at least in this case)

Yay it's September! My plan ends in October and I can get a new phone! But I'll miss this phone. Nokia 5300 you will always be loved <3 even though I've had a million problems with this phone (profile setting problems, memory card issues, microphone not working, LCD screen problems, cover cracked, slider problems, keypad problems, battery problems, charging issues and many many more) this is the phone I spent a good amount of time with it's more like my friend than a phone! I love you phoney! HAHAHAH PHONEY! Even though you've been separated from me many many times thanks to my mother confiscating you, the number of messages you've sent and special calls you've made and the time we've spent together will always remain dear to me.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a new phone model! I don't want a slide anymore, neither do I want a clamshell and no touch screen thanks. I want just a normal candybar phone and please please please Nokia! I can't stand any other brand. THANKS.

HI V AND C I MISS YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS HAVE 5 WEEKS HOLIDAY THE WEEK MY EXAMS END IS THE LAST WEEK OF YOUR HOLIDAYS. CAN WE MEET ON MY BIRTHDAY THANKS. MY LAST PAPER IS LIT ON THAT DAY I SHOULD END AT SIX I WOULD LIKE A SURPRISE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Dear L, you are a pig and I miss you. OMG DID I TELL YOU MY SISTER BECAME ICS CHAIR OF HER SCHOOL LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

She's following in my footsteps manzxxzxzx. HEH.

I'm so nervous about singing in front of so many people for the stupid awards ceremony ):

Yay I might be going to Hawaii at the end of this year for a holiday! I hope it doesn't clash with the Japan/Vietnam trip :/

No comments: