I am furious, antagonised, cross, affronted, bitter, enraged, indignant, maddened, nettled, outraged, riled, sore, sulky, sullen, vexed, angry, irritated, annoyed, I really need to expand my vocabulary to find words to express my displeasure.
GRR.
--
A voice without a face is a dangerous thing. Oh yes it is. Once again I find myself being seduced by the silkiness of a voice that sounds like melted chocolate. If only I could conjure up a
--
Yesterday night was fulfilling yet upsetting but it was offset by today! I swear the satisfaction I get from spending time around my best friend is something I've truly missed. Heh going home with V on the train was just like old times where I'd tell them about my stupid dreams and analyse people and talk about our lives and play stupid 'who knows me best' games. HEH. Manzx it was great (:
And I really don't like Bedshaped! Why is it our music tastes are so different.
Oh and picking up a song really quickly makes me happy too.
Not that upset anymore!
--
Even just for day. I cannot agree more.
No comments:
Post a Comment