Whoa today's been a long day.
Started the day of with some vague 'studying'. Then progressed to reading my day away :/ I really must get a grip on myself.
I can take it away you know. The only reason I'm letting you see is because there are some things that I hope you understand through that avenue. Watch your step my dear :-*
Had a surprise message from Hawa. After so long, heh. Wow to think I'm missed is quite something.
Two hour conference call with PW mates. Heh it was quite fun and we did make some progress. Yay I hope we do well in the end. The time and effort, not to mention money better be worth it.
Q's beginning to grow on me actually. In her little earnest, puppy dog manner she's become quite likeable. Not any smarter but definitely more personable. At least I don't dislike her heh.
How come a lot of people know this exists?!
--
No more.
No.
More.
No comments:
Post a Comment