Friday, 18 September 2009

Don't trust a mugger.

Heh that's quite true! Words of wisdom are rare to come by nowadays.

My hair stinks ew gross gross.

Last night I was up until 330 helping my sister do Lit then finishing up some GP homework. I was so tired today that I was falling asleep during conversations with people. Pathetic.

Today was a strange day at school. I felt sort of detached and aloof and E really kept me going through the day so thank you! I don't know I just felt loved today (:

Also it's been a REALLY LONG WHILE SINCE I TALKED TO THIS STUPID TRUMPET GIRL HELLO BOYBOY CAN YOU HEAR ME.

Class dynamics have really really shifted and I didn't expect some of the changes and developments that I'm seeing now! We're close as a class but still very segregated. (I'm too lazy to explain. You should get this actuallyzxzx.)

Throat's got worse hurrah and it was just getting better. Great, I'm supposed to sing tomorrow and then on Wednesday and then Friday and then omg Saturday (!!) but at this rate I'm just going to make a fool out of myself. PLUS my steroids are like missing! There must be someone who wants to be an opera singer in my house 'cause they stole my steroids to open up their airways and make them sing louder. I THINK IT'S MY MOTHER BUT SHHH DON'T TELL HER.

(You're waiting for me to start a conversation with you. You're waiting for me to come running back. You're just waiting to hear those words. FORGET IT. You can keep wishing and pining and hoping and praying and wishing some more but if in essence you repulse me then no amount of affection or (stion) will help)

I really really dislike Maths and Econs.

But not as much as I'm starting to dislike you.

I'm tired of being your 'sometimes-only-when-you-need-me-then-you'll-contact-me' sort of friend you know. She and I are so much closer now but you just don't care do you. You don't bloody care because your boyfriend is more important, because your school friends are more important. No I'm sorry I should revise that. You don't care simply because it takes work to keep friendships that lie outside your sphere of comfort. If it's not convenient to you then you're simply too LAZY to make the effort. How lazy can you get? Seriously. I won't deny your friendship and I won't deny the love or affection I have for you but don't you dare take me for granted.

Don't expect me to be here for you when it all falls apart.

And it WILL fall apart. You know it, I know it too. It's just a matter of time.

Start counting babe.

No comments: