Disclaimer: I intend no embarrassment to the involved parties and this post might be very very long. Oh also I don't save my sent texts so my replies are what I think I said. Please correct me if I'm very off base!
I've bolded (I don't think this is a word?) the parts I find amusing.
--
VR THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU.
V: yeah sucks! I saw q (she) looks like a small (kid) hehe
S: She IS a small (kid)! HA I'm such a pedophile. Are you at __ practising?
V: We're just practising cause we love Veena so much! We have another Veena performance
S: What are you playing for your performance?
V: ninnukori! Haha yes you're a paedophile
S: YES I AM MUAHAHAHA I'M GOING TO RUIN YOUR SIX KIDS' LIVES!
V: I don't need you to help to ruin my 6 kids' lives! Hoho
Me thinking: HAHAHA SO THAT MEANS SHE CAN RUIN THEIR LIVES WITHOUT ME! HAHAHAHA what a good mother. Also what are you, Father Christmas?!
S: But I want to ruin some kids' lives at least! Give me suggestions!
V: c's kids! I'm gonna be at ____ the whole day lah my Veena ends at 8 then my mother has paatu and then my father has duty
Me thinking: How kind of you V. Offering C's kids. Such love, such friendship!
S: Why is your Veena practice so long! Go to the library or something.
V: We're just practising cause we've nothing to do! We're talking to k anna now.
S: There's this baby on the bus that keeps waving at me.
V: haiyo so cute! Wave back
S: No ew I looked at it and it started crying.
V: Omg you baby killer!
Me thinking: THANKS A LOT V.
S: I'M NICE OKAY.
V: No you're not i'm so tiredddd i wanna go home and i'm hungry!!
S: EAT ME EAT ME!
V: Okay i'll eat you! Go bake yourself. Practice sucked i've another perf but idk if i can do it cause of my attachment but i kinda don't want to do it also
-Note- : I read bake as BATHE so I replied saying..
S: Okay I bathed already! I don't think you should do that performance.
V: I asked you to BAKE YOU'RE SO STUPID I CAN'T EAT YOU!
HAHAHA V I LOVE YOU!
--
Continuation from the Minister for Education conversation with V yesterday night :D Heh.
s? says:
You iz awesomerxcs
{: s? says:
Oops miii speealingszxzx suckszxz
{: V says:
I tinks isx purrfectzxz!!!
s? says:
Euzxzx arezxzx veeelllyyy goood
s? says:
I HATE THESE FACES --> "" and >.> and >.< good you don't use them.
{: V says:
HAHA I USE ^^!!!
{: V says:
Like ^^^ yknow
{: V says:
hehehe
{: V says:
But I don't like >.<
s? says:
I HATE ^^ THE MOST.
s? says:
I refuse to talk to you if you use gross stuff like that.
s? says:
HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT
{: V says:
omg
{: V says:
Haha oppz
{: V says:
kay i won't use ^^ when i talk to you!
s? says:
Yay love youzxz
{: V says:
okay **
{: V says:
censored
{: V says:
haha
s? says:
Good job!
s? says:
Except now our spelling sucks ):
s? says:
THANKS TO YOU OKAY!
{: V says:
SORRY!!~
{: V says:
but it's cool really
s? says:
RAINBOW?!
s? says:
You is queen of randomness
s? says:
OH MY
s? says:
YOU ARE QUEEN OF RANDOMNESS I MEAN.
s? says:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!
{: V says:
HAHAHAH
s? says:
MY ENGLISH IS GOING TO THE DOGS I'M GOING TO DIE.
{: V says:
(blame everything on your throat)
s? says:
How convenient right.
s? says:
What do my fingers have to do with my throat!
s? says:
WAIT
s? says:
PEE BREAK
{: V says:
AGAIN?
{: V says:
hahaha
{: V says:
less than one hour hello?
s? says:
I TOLD YOU!
{: V says:
okay gogo
s? says:
OKAY BACK
{: V says:
so fast!
{: V says:
hahaha
{: V says:
OMG! it's 1111
{: V says:
heeheee
{: V says:
okay means time to go off
{: V says:
You're not sleeping yet?
s? says:
Yes I will soon. JUST WANT TO GET RID OF ME RIGHT.
s? says:
Omg I finally did my MI tutorial from March holidays!!
s? says:
Are you proud of me!
{: V says:
Hahaha
{: V says:
erm
{: V says:
no
{: V says:
{: V says:
HAHAHAHA
{: V says:
but it's okay (:
{: V says:
At least you've completed it!
{: V says:
HAHA!!!!!
s? says:
Eh but MI is my best topic now!
s? says:
COOL RIGHT!
s? says:
I could do ALL the questions (look shocked here)
{: V says:
Cooooool .
{: V says: - looks shocked-
s? says:
YES YES GOOD!
s? says:
-GOOD!
{: V says:
HAHAHAHA!
{: V says:
don't be retarded !!!!!
s? says:
But I'm not even trying!
s? says:
OI.
{: V says:
Heh Okay dokey im going to brush teeth and on aircon then lie on my bed and think about life then fall asleep enter dreamland and i'll see you tmrw!!!!!
s? says:
DREAM ABOUT ME!
{: V says:
HAHAHA okay so means s= retarded
s? says:
OMG I DREAMT THAT GREY WAS HEATHCLIFF THE OTHER NIGHT AND YOU WERE CATHERINE HAHAHAHAH
s? says:
SO SAD RIGHT.
s? says:
As in Heathcliff looked like a man but his name was JSJL
{: V says:
{: V says:
HAHAHA!
s? says:
You looked like Catherine and your name was Catherine.
s? says:
No you died and were reborns? says:
HAHAH BOTH LOOKED LIKE YOU!
{: V says:
wow
{: V says:
love your dream HAHA
s? says:
PJ was Joseph -_-
{: V says:
HAHAHA
{: V says:
okay actually he looks like joseph
s? says:
AHAHHAHAH
s? says:
Whoa too much WH
s? says:
And medicine.
s? says:
I'M GOING CRAZAY
{: V says:
haha
{: V says:
okay
{: V says:
i dont care
s? says:
What the.
{: V says:
because im going to sleep hehehe
s? says:
AGAIN
{: V says:
SO I CAN DREAM OF NELLY
s? says:
Okay bye
{: V says:
hehehhee
s? says:
I DON'T WANT TO BE NELLY!
s? says:
I want to beeeeeee
{: V says:
HAHAHA !!
{: V says:
ISABELLA HAHAH.
s? says:
I WILL KILL YOU
s? says:
MARRY GREY AND DIE ALREADY GOSH.
{: V says:
no be Hareton
{: V says:
LOOOL
s? says:
UNCOUTH YOU THINK I'M UNCOUTH?!
s? says:
Ohyeah I can't spell ):
s? says:
Shit.
{: V says:
hahahaha
{: V says:
OKAY OMG NOOOO WH DIE WH DIE
s? says:
OKAY PEE BREAK AND YOU GO SLEEP
{: V says:
okay hehe!
{: V says:
Byebyeee seeya tmrw!
{: V says:
nightz sweet dreams
s? says:
Bye!
s? says:
<3
I just find that really funny heh heh.
--
OKAY SPECIAL TEXTS I LIKE TO KEEP: (in reverse chronological order)
CA: I'm a good smasher lol.
In response to asking which sister she likes best CA replies : Er. None of them.
C: Say hi to little v for me! Now swamiji's bhajans then the siva santa video heh. When i heard it playing yesterday i was thinking of both of you heh heh. Okay I'll have to switch off my pone now. See you all later. Come downto the stage after the show kay.
V: Yeah and my sister's friends! we MUST sit together okay
V: K anw i forgot everyth else i wanted to tell you! Sigh. I can't wait to see you on sat man.
Grey: Hello s (I don't know why I like this text I just do)
Grey: Common sense. Clear cut. Coherent
V: Ew I just found out mu name means thulasi!i hate the name thulasi!
Beans: heh?wat life u toking abt?...i just died of hysteria, hyperventilation n nerves..YAY
C: WoW! WhAt CoOl TyPiNg! I lOvE It i'm So JeAlOuS Of eUxXZz.................................... eUzZz aRe mY iDoLxXZx
HEH and another:
C: Yes how did you do that so fast? Wow you're mastering the CoOl WaY oE TyPiNg!
C: Yes it is. You've been different ever since your prelims started. I hope you're still the same purple brinjal i know and love.
C: EW YOU ARE DISGUSTING DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN HOW CAN THOSE OLD MEN BE HOT?! I THINK YOU NEED BINOCULARS. HAHA geddit. You're already wearing specs, hence binoculars. HAHAHA i'm laughing like a dungu on the train and it's all your fault.
C: I'm sleeping again so i can't cheer you up and i suck at it anyways. Zzz.
J-A: Yes i miss you! But stella is seriouss, unlike you. Hahaha. You got shannen right. I miss breaking things during spa ):
I just find that really funny heh heh.
--
OKAY SPECIAL TEXTS I LIKE TO KEEP: (in reverse chronological order)
CA: I'm a good smasher lol.
In response to asking which sister she likes best CA replies : Er. None of them.
C: Say hi to little v for me! Now swamiji's bhajans then the siva santa video heh. When i heard it playing yesterday i was thinking of both of you heh heh. Okay I'll have to switch off my pone now. See you all later. Come downto the stage after the show kay.
V: Yeah and my sister's friends! we MUST sit together okay
V: K anw i forgot everyth else i wanted to tell you! Sigh. I can't wait to see you on sat man.
Grey: Hello s (I don't know why I like this text I just do)
Grey: Common sense. Clear cut. Coherent
V: Ew I just found out mu name means thulasi!i hate the name thulasi!
Beans: heh?wat life u toking abt?...i just died of hysteria, hyperventilation n nerves..YAY
C: WoW! WhAt CoOl TyPiNg! I lOvE It i'm So JeAlOuS Of eUxXZz.................................... eUzZz aRe mY iDoLxXZx
HEH and another:
C: Yes how did you do that so fast? Wow you're mastering the CoOl WaY oE TyPiNg!
C: Yes it is. You've been different ever since your prelims started. I hope you're still the same purple brinjal i know and love.
C: EW YOU ARE DISGUSTING DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN HOW CAN THOSE OLD MEN BE HOT?! I THINK YOU NEED BINOCULARS. HAHA geddit. You're already wearing specs, hence binoculars. HAHAHA i'm laughing like a dungu on the train and it's all your fault.
C: I'm sleeping again so i can't cheer you up and i suck at it anyways. Zzz.
J-A: Yes i miss you! But stella is seriouss, unlike you. Hahaha. You got shannen right. I miss breaking things during spa ):
I feel very loved now (:
No comments:
Post a Comment