Sunday, 16 August 2009

"I try because I want you to like me".

Yeah whatever, S.

--

Gosh you know I just came across these two posts that my sister had written when she was 12/13 I think and HAHAHAH SHE'S HILARIOUS!

--
you know i must be one of the slowest people on earth. the blogging fad is long gone and here I sit 5 DAYS BEFORE MY MID-TERM EXAMS!!!! blogging away, while studiously pretending to write notes from the internet. Is that actually possible? studiously pretending?whatever. doesnt matter.

Exams are coming and i'm blogging. Ppl say i work well under stress. I just realised they were trying to tell me my work usually sucks yay!!!. I think too much of my abilities.

I've always thought of myself as artistically inclined. You know writes sweet poetry, draws like a dream and the rest of the other sappy muck. Buut.. when I asked someone what they thought or who they thought my picture look like and they said " It's a person? I thought it was a teapot!" I have realised that i was just being plain old dumb.

So.. now i have decided that my true talent lies in MATHS!!! So in my next post you'll see me boasting about my brilliant mathematical answers which even my teachers have no idea how i get. Till then i bid all you poor souls who have sacrificed(this is a nice word for wasted) your time reading my exceedingly strange and boring entries (sorry i mean entry) adieu.

HAHAHAHAHHAH AND

There's only so many chanCES i CAN GIVE LIFE AND i'VE GIVEN ALMOST all of them. and every time life lets me down. If I sound like i'm going to commit suicide don't bother worrying cos i wont do some thing ike that:). I'm not at that point of my life where taking the plunge off the 32nd storey is better than waking up tomorrow :). Anyway my apartment only has 5 storeys.

I've got no reason to talk like this anyway :D.You know i've got a nice relationship with god.I'm cool with god and god's cool with me. Me and god are quite good buds. There's that slight problem with my good bud's slightly evil sense of humor. But otherwise we're cool. so i don't even know why i'm writing this post. So if you're unlucky enough to read this post, don't worry this is just one very very very very very very very random piece of my mind. Cheers.

Heh.

--

This morning I forgot that a girl wasn't a boy. Makes me wonder if I'm transposing fantasy going on in my head onto reality.

--

Today was the fourth time someone told me that I don't have to impress them.

--

Got to leave for class soon. Then meeting M and the Vietnamese later for dinner.

No comments: