Thursday, 2 July 2009

Whirlpool.

It's been ages since I posted and god so many crazy crazy things have happened since that Saturday I last posted.

This year's been mad and we're only halfway through! Gosh still six months to go.

The June holidays that ended were the best and definitely the worst holidays I have EVER had. I'm not exaggerating. Seriously, the things that happened ranged from mundane to outrageous. The fastest holiday ever..and I think I enjoyed it a little too much and not enough at the same time.

But enough with the engimatic writing.

LET'S START WITH THE SATURDAY I ENDED WITH.

Yeah well that Saturday marked the end of the 2nd week of the holidays and the start of a very scary, tumultous 3rd week.

The first two weeks were boring as hell and I didn't do an iota of work, heh heh. I had vowed I'd study the third and fourth week of the holidays but OBVIOUSLY THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT.

That Saturday I thought I had made the biggest mistake of my life. Revealing so much of myself to someone? Major no-no. I should take a leaf out of Grey's book and start keeping some things private. But see, the thing is I'm not a very private person. My gut feelings about someone are usually right. I may dislike the way a person behaves or their mannerisms but I can tell if they're good or bad people and if you're not interesting or cool (in my opinion) then I won't bother pursuing a relationship with you.

(Side note : Sodium asked me why I use the word relationship and not friendship. I never realised I did! I think I find the word friendship slightly less impactful and strong as compared to the word relationship. Hmm)

I didn't feel anything bad about Hawa but maybe I rhought wrong eh. I don't know, I really don't. Grey says I should just be careful and all but ah when I found out it really really sucked. It sucked more than the earlier problem (DIE) because this time it was so much closer to truth than it should have been and that was scary.
I know I shouldn't brood I know but WOW that was a crazy time. People talking behind my back, rumours flying all over the place, people I had nothing to do with gossipping, jealousy. and the worst part was I had to hear this from Sodium.

SIGH.

Then a string of horrible events unfolded. Privileges cut, the usual no response from Am. It sucked, it hurt.
It was an express relationship. An attraction too lethal, secrets shared too soon, attention seekers, the need to be more sensational than the other party, backstabbing, make up, lies lies lies.

Still I let it be but yes taking Grey's advice I am upping my guard.

I'm tired. Will update more later.

/edit.

I suspected this on Saturday. I was thinking of this the entire day but I took considerable effort to brush the thoughts out of my head, out of my life.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that. I paid the price for my stupidity. LESSON NUMBER 2 THIS YEAR.

--

You know if your voice could mould your physical appearance, you'd be SO attractive. I could listen to you all. day. long.

No comments: