Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Seeing you.

Okay updates!

Saturday went to N's school for their programme. It was quite good I really enjoyed it and the food was good. Met up with HT (HYENA!! <3)

As much as I disliked my previous years in school they're the people I grew up with, they're the people I shared a good many experiences with, they're the people who don't call me 'rich kid' or 'elitist' or 'snob' when they see the name of my school or the place where I stay because they studied there as well, they live there too. They do the same things I do, have the same type of house I have, have big expensive cars and hey I'm actually one of the 'poorer' kids. It has been a long five months since I've heard someone tell me they live here and God it just felt so good. It felt so good not to be told "I'm jealous you stay so close" or "wow your house is so big".

I KNOW I SOUND SNOBBISH OKAY I KNOW BUT I WAS BROUGHT UP IN THE LAP OF LUXURY I'M SPOILED ON THE OUTSIDE AND CONSTANTLY TELLING ME THAT DOES NOT HELP. I LIKE THE WAY I LIVE OKAY. I'm not spoiled on the inside just my exterior sucks.

Saturday night was horrible, got shouted at for coming home late and then had a major altercation with Ma.
It really hurts you know. What sort of person would say that over such a trivial issue.

--
So Sunday was a day in. I'm so sorry A! I really didn't mean to cancel on you like that. Sunday night was fun. Meeting up with V and A was great! Saw a few people and some other people I didn't want to see. The PAC wasn't the only thing that was cold that night.

Came home with S pretty late. It was a good show. The acting was good as was the singing though Q did mar the quality a little. Hawa was AWESOME! She's got a fantastic dream-like voice seriously. The dancing was also spoiled by Q's inability to dance but T made up for it spectacularly (:

Walking down to the station after the programme I was thinking about how this went last year and I don't know. Do you remember that night T?

I do.

--

Didn't meet Peanut today in the end. Peanut had something on. Feel half relieved but not really. Imagine if they had asked during the interview :O Scary as hell.

Today just wasted time at the study room did a little work but not a lot. Went to the NLibrary yesterday.

Was an okay day out not very exciting. Came home to a little awkwardness. 18 years is a long time you know, are you guys sure it was worth it?

No comments: