OKAY I WON'T CAUSE YOU'LL JUST KILL ME IF I DO HAHA.
Scared for tomorrow. I really am. Meeting Peanut and we'll see how things go :/
NERVOUS NERVOUS NERVOUS.
I'm glad Grey's having fun at MUN (:
Omg I've been dreaming of R every single night you know. Not anything very scandalous or scary or whatever. But ever since Thursday every time I close my eyes and drift off I end up dreaming of R. Like seriously! Just stupid small mundane things - on the bus, saying hi. At school saying hi. Going ribbon shopping (I know, wth right) and then talking about Chemistry, eating ice cream stuff like that. REALLY STUPID AND SMALL but every single night.
Makes me enjoy sleeping sort of heh but it's weird don't you think! I've never ever ever felt this before or experienced this before.
Can't say I like it 'cause it's freaking me out a little (I can't engineer dreams like I used to ): but I do enjoy them all the same.
Very confused.
Met Jelly and had a talk yesterday. Ah that went..odd but well I guess. Jelly was understanding and accepting which was nice but I found out some other stuff that shocked me and now I have to go apologise to R but this time it wasn't my fault at all! I was just passing on information I heard like omg why are people giving me wrong information?!
INVESTIGATION TIME.
But yeah, things are picking up and I feel so much more light-hearted and happier :D really!
Let me list the good things that have happened to me this year :
IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER
1. School (YES, BELIEVE IT OR NOT. I don't think I'd have been truly happy at DS so :) Okay who am I kidding, I still want DS but this one isn't a bad substitute.
2. Friends (Grey, V etc. And old friends as well like L, C, V, A, V etc)
3. ID <3
4. My class!
5. My combination? (Nah not really)
6. Ship! (5 leads to 6 so I guess 5 has to be a point)
7. Lost one kilo heh heh
8. BV! (Gosh SS is HOT and the people are really really fun luffyoo Grey)
9. R R R R R R R R R R R R
10. I wanted Q and T and I got..well both heh. But then too lazy to maintain plus too many problems. Not worth it.
11. Had IB for a while as well but that turned out to be major crap sigh.
12. Oh yeah CIB! Hahaha started of as a random thing then same CCA, then SC, then now same group same event omgzz. Too much of a good thing.
13. DL (HAHAH KIDDING)
14. Council
Yeah (:
Things that haven't really gone well..
1. Rp wam
2. Rp wap
3. Rp wdi (but we're working that out)
4. fbk topst
5. co x die
These make me sad. Especially one two and three. Especially especially three )':
--
You know I think I have serious enjoyment problems.
When I'm doing something I rarely enjoy it. Only after its over and done and never to be seen again do I miss it like crazy. I've always had this problem be it performances, dances, shows, projects, outings, events, organisation of things, parties even exams! I just don't know how to enjoy myself.
Someone teach me ):
No comments:
Post a Comment