Saturday, 16 May 2009

The only appropriate things to do were inappropriate.

This is going to be a long post, I have quite a lot of things to say.

---

So let's start with Lend's birthday which was Tuesday. Tuesday was Maths tutorial in the morning, we got to use the new TD block and it was really really nice to have new tables, chairs and a new whiteboard. ET (HAHHAH ET!) really made Maths so much better omg I had quite a lot of fun and understood a lot of things. That was the day I fell sick after Maths tutorial and had to take a blue slip. Poor me!

But more than poor me was poor K, J and V during Lit. I'm so sorry guys! Just I never thought WOOTERING HEIGHTS could get so screwed up. Now we're working on Top Girls at some insane hour to make up for the muck that was presented earlier :/

Thennnnnn..yeah came back later for dance practice. We're back to the same dance for ISSF and SISC and I'm kind of getting sick of doing it over and over again. Plus it's super freaking long! I have no idea how we all had so much stamina to do it five times in a row the day before our SYF we must have been superhuman. That two hours we slacked like mad and did positioning most of the time but it was tiring as anything.

Peanut butter and Jelly were there (no not you J) and they were overseeing the entire thing. I felt pretty awkward cause neither of them met my eye and Jelly avoided calling my name until she really had to. I felt really sad and upset but I made a mistake and I have to pay the price for that - but it sucks how stupid mistakes could kill a person. I really wish I could rectify what I did, but how?

Wednesday was a relatively slack day. Got an excellent piece of news that day! Got the HP scholarship along with three other girls. No guys this year from my school! HAHAHA WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE GUYS! Okay that's just me being mean heh. Yeah also, I'm the only Geography person who got the scholarship the other three are all History.

Had a talk/dialogue session by VC after lessons. HAHAH before that, omg Econs was super funny. Half the people were sick from eating YT's contaminated overseas biscuit and didn't turn up for lesson. WSL was very sympathetic which was good, those poor biscuit eaters (:

Yeah so during the Fb session, I felt glad I didn't get that post - sort of. Well no actually I'm still disappointed but poor TO has so much work! Silver had 'the students are not understanding our problems, what a bunch of idiots' face on which kind of turns off people but I find it really interesting and smart :D (J DO NOT THROW UP HERE)

J, XY and I ended up playing Bingo and taking photos . They're all with J now she doesn't want to give me any the evil girl.

After that there was a talk on boarding. I'm not too thrilled about boarding cause I dunno I live right HERE. J wants to board very badly though. I'm going to talk to D Low about this so maybe we can swap or something. I think it'll be great if you get the chance to board!

Yeah then there was a run at NAKSPAT for the dance after that talk. Apparently the standard of the dancing is so abysmal that they pulled out people and replaced them with the ultra busy J2s. Poor them, stuck with dancing this thing over and over again for the next two weeks while still juggling all their activities.

Yeah so I'm within a 2 metre radius of ___ everywhere I turn when I dance. How I wish that had been the case for the major performance but still small pleasures. Your smile and your charm is completely astounding up close you know. Another awkward day but it was okay.

Went to the temple that night.

THURSDAY was day from hell.

To start of with, GM so early in the morning is insane I was exhausted like anything. Then we had to blow balloons for GM. First ever balloon blowing GM omg.

After that had a really slack Econs lesson where V and I sat right in the front row and laughed for something like 3/4 of the lesson which is roughly 45 minutes of crazy uncontrolled laughter heh heh. It was hilarious, just no idea why!

WSL : The way you both laugh makes me wonder if I'm a teacher or a clown"

WSL : Very funny ah you, next time you come up here and FACILITATE and tell stories!
V (immediately) : Okay, once upon a time...

HEHHEHHEHE It's not that funny now but it was side-splittingly hilarious that day. J didn't give a damn she thought we were retards.

Physical Geog was like seminar-style. V, J and I had to do a presentation on Earthqauakes. Our 7 slide presentation stretched into a one hour reference exhibition which made us the only group presenting and probably the only group EVER prsenting for this chapter (&^#^%!@&^%#&!!!) Yeah HT fired questions like nobody's business and we almost died if not for our tremendously admirable oratorical capabilities :D

After Geog I had to rush off to meet Lend. It was quite fun except for the disgusting stuff that I saw there. I can't believe she had the guts to do that! Gross.

Had to rush off for dance after that. It was a good practice/performance. Went to meet V at her school after that and then went to BTP to get a snack, it was awesome seeing her after so long! We must go out after you get back from Langkawi okay! If you go that is.

That was Thursday. I took J's advice and went to bed early but I woke up the next day feeling even more sleepy than before! SO MUCH FOR ADVICE J THANKS.

And finally, today's Friday. Well Saturday actually but still..Friday.

THANK GOD.

Dance was killer we danced like mad and had a random audience :/ The stage dimensions are funny I don't like them.

Awkwardness again.

I did get some retribution in the form of smiles/attention from ___ today though so that was alright. Made everything better :D

Lovesick is an appropriate word.

School was alright. Lit was killer and we didn't even present like what the hell! Met up online and tried to discuss Top Girls but some pretty crazy things ended up being discussed instead. Heh.

HAHAH J AND V ARE DAMN FUNNY. I'm so glad I'm their friend (:

There are a lot more things that I want to say but I am so tired now.

---

HAHAH we're playing secret slot machine now. NETS/Cash, kaching you get your secret and we trade.

J I really do love you!

A nicer post next time I promise!

No comments: