Saturday, 23 May 2009

I walked home.

It took 38 minutes.

A really long walk and definitely one to remember.

As lazy as I am, I really miss walking. It's been an integral part of my life (I know EVERYONE walks but when I mean walk I mean walking fairly long distances not like walking to the kitchen and back!)

For ten years I've walked up and down the same path to the same place to see the same faces to do the same things. Consistency, routine, the exact same thing over and over again for 3650 days.

And suddenly the number 8 changes everything. A whole new life, a whole new world.

And no more walking.

It's near enough but not quite. So I tried yesterday and I really enjoyed it. My feet did hurt and I did sweat a lot but it was nice especially when I reached the familiar stretch of road, the path that I've worn out for over 3000 days.

And I cried. I cried because I was tired, I cried for what I didn't treasure and I just cried 'cause I felt sad, I cried for what was over. No I don't wish to go back in time and relive those times/those memories again they weren't great; they weren't really worth re-experiencing. Just remembering them made me feel sad.

Walking past BV, I remembered the scandalous stuff I talked to L about, the 21 year old, the many kids, the songs on repeat, I remembered walking by on my crutches and saving countless snails, watching a million chameleons change colours as afternoons melted into evenings, I remember the zillion phonecalls I had made in that stretch, the innumerable text messages, the number of people I had bumped into, the things I had said.

Sigh.

Grey, thank you for that. Really it was the first thing I saw in the morning and it was great to read. Just the fact that you bothered to sit and write that was .. wow. It made me feel really really good. So thanks (:

I remember something you said earlier, you said that no one's going to come to you, you've got to go to them and ask for help and I understand. Everyone has their own problems to worry about but I have serious ego problems :/ I really must work on that.

HAHAHAH ISN'T THIS CUTE :

{: (CG) says:
i'll always be here! Or there! somewhere lah hehe :)

And after I say thanks, CG says..

{: (CG). says:
Haha thankyou thankyou I KNOW IM CUTEZ ^^

Like wth.

---

AND OMG.

His careless whispers. says:
you suck >.> you're the first girl i've met that isn't related to me and isn't attracted to me. i dont like you.

His careless whispers. says:
i know this is going to make me sounds soo arrogant, but i'm USED to everyone being attracted to me. lol.

No comments: