Saturday, 24 November 2012

No sense.

I do not understand why I am writing so much.............................. what is wrong with me.

Also, have happily been whipping out my card and buying dresses and shirts. When they come, I shall try them on (and give what I have to give away) and if they do not fit I SHALL GET A REFUND.

Dei you worked damn hard for this money, why you anyhow spend la.

Anyway, today marks the start of exams for the other Uni kids. First time they're starting somewhat around the same time as us. Which is good! Unlike summer when I had to wait 1392483274 years for everyone else to be done with their exams.

Omg I just told myself "three chips, no more." I DON'T KNOW HOW THREE CHIPS BECAME HALF A CAN?!?! And now I have no choice but to eat the rest and pretend the can never existed in the first place. I must get rid of all incriminating evidence. Why la why..

CLS is coming along pretty alright, I just hope that I can continue like this through the night when I get my wake up call in the morning at 5?! Then I'll take a nap, then wash my hair then go for the dialogue and come home and sleep and why am I listing everything out okay bye.

No comments: