I can't stand it when people start posting how much work they've done on Twitter or how much more they have to go. HELLO one tweet is fine, maybe two but not a hundred!! There are other more interesting things in life!
You could tweet about dinner, what people in your family said today, what the weather is like (it's been awesome today. Windy and cool) and general life things. Not everything is about exams. How lame is that.
Been rather frustrated and irritated in general today. Largely because I can't seem to journalise anything for FA. Also because of the usual reason.....but there's no point getting antsy about that right now. Think I'm suffering from severe lack of human interaction. Staying cooped up like a hermit crab on my bed studying is not helping me at all. I am also eating A LOT of carbs at all random hours and not drinking enough water which is also not good. The last time I went out must have been Thursday (Saturday for a short while, but not really counted?). I FEEL TERRIBLE :( Really can't wait for the exams to be over for everyone so that I can see my friends! Excited to see Jod, Ak, Pn, Pj, Jg :>
I don't know about L. Our friendship has become so perfunctory and lame. Just "hey, how's it going" sort of messages every day. We go for days without talking. And I don't know about her but all the stuff that has been going on in my life.. I'd like to share but I don't know how to bring it up without it sounding weird. Also I don't know if she will ask to meet? I have always been the one who has suggested meet ups and outings and this time I'm going to wait and see if she asks. If she does, then perhaps this still has hope la. If not lose is lose I guess.. Some relationships just fizzle with time.
Better do a quick read of my notes again before I go to bed. Early paper tomorrow morning.
November is coming to a close, the year is coming to a close. It's been a mad one but amazing and memorable too :>
No comments:
Post a Comment