Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Why so listless?

Plans to wake up and study failed. I don't know why nowadays I can't seem to do the sleep early-wake up and study thing. Now it's just sleep early. That's all. I went to bed at NINE yesterday and the alarm rang at 11, then again at 2, then at 4 and I finally got up at 5. Not behaving like I have a quiz, a presentation and two mid terms this week.

Looks like this Saturday is not going to be a very happening one :( All the K11 people seem to be busy, Xy is busy, so is Ak, L has not mentioned wanting to do anything either. I feel quite sad and unloved. Of course Awesome Foursome will definitely hang out after our exam but asking them to spend the whole day with me would be selfish also. And of course, the way things are with now, doubt what I wanted to happen will happen either.

--

I have no idea what's going on for LOBO. Attempted studying yesterday could barely get past the introduction...................

I feel like I have nothing to look forward to la.

No comments: