Was a long day. Started off with riding at 1130. It was okay, I thought. Then had 8.01 for the third time and... FAILED :( Again. I guess there was a huge improvement in the number of points I got and the wobbling has reduced significantly but it is still so demoralising and frustrating to fail repeatedly. I HAVE to pass this by the end of this month and it's proving to be a monumental challenge. I have never wanted anything THIS badly but arghhhhhh. Really quite irritated.
Came home, bathed, packed my bag and left. Class was good, after that ended up going swimming!! It was nice spending time with them.
After that, came back, ate dinner and got on the bus and came home.
Before that received a lovely
Got to wake up early tomorrow and study, this week lots of work and lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment