Yux my hair is super flat now. Great that they did it super straight but it doesn't really look natural like it used to?! I dunno.. I hope after I wash it tomorrow or day after the ends will curl a bit and it will look normal.
Today was a good day. Gymmed and swam in the morning and played Tower Defence obsessively. It was super hot swimming in the morning though (yeah quite stupid) and despite copious volumes of sunblock, am very very black. And shiny. What a gross combination.
Surprisingly was not called in Consti today for what I think is the FIRST TIME EVER. Wow, achievement unlocked. Anyway did not have much sense as to what was going on so I guess I just got lucky. Some people, namely H (heehee), got called three or four times!! So poor thing.
Couldn't pick P up from the airport. Have not touched the car in days, feeling quite sad about that but what to do..
Got to wake up ridiculously early for tuition tomorrow (must leave house at 630) so off to bed I go! Nighty night.
No comments:
Post a Comment