Friday, 7 September 2012

End of week 3.

This means I'm 1/5th done with school for this semester. YAY!!! More holidays await.

Haven't really been feeling that great this week. Started on Monday night I think. Thanks to my horrifying dreams (cults, accidents and brutal brutal gory stuff), I haven't been getting much rest at night and the haze and the rainy weather has landed me with a terribly runny nose and headache and earache and many other aches. It's great that I am not reaping anything that was sowed but WHY does it have to be so miserableeeeee.

Anyway, glad this week was over even though technically it was not at all stressful and I had barely any interaction with proper school stuff. I am just thankful I have wonderful friends (PPJ and Xy) at school and also outside school (S,A,V,L,S,J,S).

Had GP tuition in the morning. Glad to say she's improving but it could be a lot faster. I am just worried we won't have enough time together before her exams come. After that met Xy at Northpoint for an impromptu lunch. It is always lovely meeting her :> I am glad she is happy with T and that things are working out. Now both of us wear rings on our cartilage! But for some reason mine has become infected. I don't know why!! It was okay two days ago. Maybe because of helmet wearing?? Ugh so frustrating. There is a huge throbbing pustule behind and I can't pop it and I can't even take out the earring or the thing will close. Super frustrating. That may be the reason for my not feeling so well either. After all, pus is an indication of infection. Argh.

I wanted to get another piercing done after that but looks like that will have to be put on hold for now. How irritating. Perhaps I shall get my tragus pierced instead.


Should start studying. I haven't done so since school started. HA HA.

No comments: