Monday, 27 August 2012

Summer is over.


Heh I know this is one week later than everybody else but for me, summer juuuusssstttttt ended. The past week and weekend was amazing. I had the best time. So I'll just take this to be the end of my summer as opposed to last weekend which was just horrible.

As I was telling PPJ yesterday, the universe is funny. Told myself I would be good this semester and study hard and summarily ignored that in the first week. But now the way things are working out looks like that will actually happen (due to lack of better things to do) so yay?

Anyway today will also be a good day though not as good as I thought it would be. It's alright! School has started, I better knuckle down and do some work. I've got enough number of things to look forward to/do when I get bored!

Better get ready to leave soon!! Aiyoh when am I going to learn that no school ≠ holiday -_-

No comments: