Anddd study break has come to an end. I don't know about studying, but it was a break alright. Break from going out and enjoying myself :c Was feeling super frustrated and antsy the whole week having been cooped up inside the house.
Has been another slightly drama filled week. It has come to a rather nice conclusion though. Or more than nice, at least a conclusion that is in some way satisfying.
Not quite sure where I am headed with this venture but we will have three long months to see and lots of things are probably going to happen during that time.
In other news: my hair is super long and looks amazing today, again. Glad that someone got to see it! Yay not wasted effort. I have finally started studying for Contract on Wednesday. Have not yet started on BGS which is at 5 tomorrow sigh.
Feeling oddly buoyant and happy and light hearted. I know the reason and I am not very happy with myself for feeling this way but why interfere with a good thing for now. Just going to make full use of this wonderful emotion to get some work done and go to bed.
Mmm some vampires are indeed delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment