So Contract is over!! Forever!! Okay not forever, forever but forever for a long while. I don't understand why the paper was so ridiculously short though. Two hours for three questions is crazy!! Started the last question with something like 6 minutes on the clock. Ah well the grades shall be a worry for another day.
The morning I woke up feeling quite nervous-excited, met S to take the bus and go to school and then met her after her paper was done to go pick up my movie tickets (yay) and get something to eat. We then holed ourselves up in a little room and ate stolen eclairs and terrible banana crumble. S's friend C then met us and we decided to move our wonderful study party to Holland haha.
When we got there these two geniuses wanted to try a new bottle opening technique they saw on some Youtube video. Amazingly it worked with S's shoe (!??!) so we then squashed ourselves at a little table at the foodcourt and ate wasabi peas, drank from little styrofoam cups and read the Law - intentional Torts.
They then got something to eat and C left. Met X and K at our usual place.
Today I've been feeling rather woozy and in a daze. My Tetris skills just suck. I feel safe for some reason and even though we didn't talk much I don't feel antsy like I usually do.. I wonder why.
Was supposed to go meet Sangeetha to see Madhavan open a jewellery store but that plan got cut short >:( Now I have no choice but to start studying Tort.
No comments:
Post a Comment