Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Just rubbing me the wrong way.

Tried to go shopping today but it was a terrible failure :c Went to the library and it was so weird reading things that were non Law related heh. I couldn't deal with so many words again though so I read some comics instead. The newer Superman comics are quite lame -_- I much prefer the older ones. I couldn't find a single X-men comic and had to fight with a little boy to read a Batman one (it was awesome, totally worth it)

Then after that met S and her cousin for a while just to walk about and show her around Clarke Quay. Had milk and ginger beer by the river - it was a nice cool night. Generally quite nice to just chill there for a while.

Wasn't so bad today but still quite irritating I thought. I asked outright in the morning whether we could go to temple and made such a big fuss regarding going home that I said fine forget it. Later when I was just heading to the library asks why I am not going to the temple -_- WTF yes means yes, no means no. Don't do this type of saying no then expecting me to understand what's going on in your head!!! Making things unnecessarily complicated.

Still, had a good time today.

No comments: