Today, I exercised great self control. Despite the super intense desire to enjoy myself, I resisted and spent time doing a number of mundane things as I would have done last year. Sigh :c
The day started off great! Met S at Nex and we ate hotcakes yay! She asked me a number of tough questions I was under oath (okay, not really) to answer and it was lovely to catch up with her. It's been so long! We went to watch Mirror Mirror which we thought was an okay movie until the RIDICULOUS ending omggggggg. It was just wtf through and through here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUi-2353PHo
She was super tired so we went to get some ice cream at Baskin Robbins. Omg it was awesome - we had this orange pound cake ice cream thing it was amaaaazing! I was disappointed that even Baskin Robbins doesn't have Butterscotch flavoured ice cream in Singapore. Wth why doesn't anyone in Singapore like butterscotch!!!
was being a prat about meeting us so whatever I just went home after that. The parents left for the temple and my sister went to Esplanade for a performance and I mooched around at home. Could have done it but I didn't and it took a lot of strength to say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when I know what is coming the next time argh when are exams going to be over.
Just washed my hair and it smells AMAZING I am really really sleepy I think I am going to fall asleep while texting people now in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment