Okay my favourites from Kill 'Em All are The Four Horsemen, Whiplash and No Remorse. Burton's bass is brilliant but I find Hetfield's voice a little thin?
But omg I like ALL the songs in the Black Album!!!
--
This morning there was a huge thunderstorm. Whipping wind, torrential rain and booming thunder. I closed my room door, put on the fan, sat under the covers, plugged in my speakers and listened to Maiden REALLY LOUDLY over the roar of the storm. Was the perfect way to start my morning :>
Then had to get dressed and leave for class -_- Witch's class was a bloodbath as usual. To add to it, she forgot to add in two cases for us to read so no class was really a mess. The sound of fear stricken students (silence) is a highly uncomfortable one indeed. Just glad that class is over for the week. Test on Saturday of course still looms large and ominous but a blank sheet of paper is easier to deal with.
Dressed like a slob today :(
No comments:
Post a Comment