Thursday, 15 March 2012

A legitimately long day.

Just got home. Am super super super super SUPER tired. Must be the combination of a lack of sleep and medication which is causing me to feel so sleepy. Was listening to Maiden on the bus home and their music is just so peaceful I almost missed my stop.

Tort today was alright, I brilliantly forgot to bring my charger to school today so had to borrow A's (thanks!) and make do with low energy applications so that it wouldn't run out. Held up surprisingly well though, I must say. Had the moot briefing at 330. That was interesting but I am quite nervous for moots!! Have to start working on the appellate brief research. There is really quite a lot of work to complete and handle.

Haven't spoken to since laptop started acting funny. Oh well.

Finally got to meet Xy and have a chat with her between the moot talk and the associate talk!! I am so glad. It has been soooooooo long since we met and while not a lot has happened, it is always nice to spend time together and catch up :)

It was during that break also that I decided that henceforth I am going to believe in mystical signs of the universe. Hehe sounds like such a vague thing right. Yeah I agree but I am tired of thinking and analysing stuff to decide what to do so I am just going to let the world decide for me. Like for example, if I am contemplating going home and the bus I have to take is just THERE then I shall take it to be a sign that I need to go home. Things like that. The reason for this is because I was just thinking about the strange types of movies Xy and I always used to end up watching together and how we always thought the characters were retarded for doing those things and finally turns out that BOTH of us ended up doing such things -_- Similarly, my choice of literary characters (Heathcliff and Rochester) seem to be ominous indicators of personalities of people I end up associating with :/ all these are harbingers! Signs! Premonitions I need to pay close attention to in future!!!

The associate's talk was alright, I was just very cold throughout and was distracted by my carrots.

The talk ended kind of early so Ping and I just sat outside and chilled and talked. Okay basically I regaled her with stories of my life and the poor thing had to sit there and suffer through them ha ha. It's always great talking to Ping. She really helps puts thing in perspective :>

No comments: