Knew I shouldn't have come into such close contact with someone who was coughing so much :( Today I was just so pooped thanks to the worst sinus attack on earth. I kept sneezing and the terrible weather did nothing to help matters. Urgh.
Met J for brunch in the morning. Was planning on having pancakes but finally decided against it. I am so proud of myself! Had a good chat with her. It is always great being around J <3 One of the best things about JC was the chance to get to know her.
After that we walked around a bit and I was so tired I slept for a while around her :( I am so sorry!!! Had to head back to school and work on my Client Advice letter. Did an okay job of it and then later met M for dinner!! This time I had pancakes. It's been soooooo long since I last saw her and I am really glad we got the opportunity to hang out. Talked a lot and a lot and a lot. Love how I can be so honest around her. It is very refreshing.
Was picked up my Pa and came home. Time to hit the sack.
No comments:
Post a Comment