So today has been a rather slow and lazy day. They had a P&F marathon on TV! Mindlessly watched cartoons for hours together, downloaded music, ate a whole host of delicious things - from yogurt plum almond cereal pecan parfaits to pizzas and spent an inordinate amount of time doing absolutely nothing. Only productive thing I did was to perhaps do some preparatory work for tomorrow and cleaned out the junkyard that was my clothes cupboard.
Had a 3 minute conversation in the morning.. Looks like my policy of ending once a single day passes is not going to be any time soon. Even yesterday the whole day was fairly silent but one incredulous message and a good night at night broke the streak.
I have yet to pack my bag for tomorrow argh I should do that now.
L had her Hindi exam today. She said it was a little tough but otherwise decent. I hope she does well. I feel super bad that these days I am so preoccupied with my own life and drama that I have totally neglected certain important events in my friends' lives. I hate that. DO I NEED PILLS TO CURE POOR MEMORY??
--
For some reason today's WOTD is "Bangladesh". Haha we are really crazy - the conversation was so full of nonsense. Was lovely :)
No comments:
Post a Comment