Thursday, 2 February 2012

Finally Hell Week is coming to an end.

Just got home. Been coming home ridiculously late these past few days. I attribute it all to HELL WEEK.

Presentation went okay today. Nothing spectacular, but not terrible either. Hoping we get above average grades. Glad that one major presentation is out of the way though! That's one module down and now I can concentrate on properly studying for class and doing stuff for other mods as well.

Was soooo tired after the presentation today. I felt like sleep was hitting me in waves and I could barely stand straight - things were swimming in front of me. Must have been running on adrenaline the past few days. Was ravenous after class as well, so ate dinner at something like 4 before spending time with I and Xh at the library. Watched a few TV shows and made the mistake of sounding over enthusiastic again -_- I really need to control myself and stop behaving like a little girl. I've chosen to dance with a fgm..



Went for LRW after that which was a total haze for me because my mind was cloudy from the tiredness. Spent most of it talking to P online. Sat with Jy and heh it was fun. I am so thankful for Crim last sem. I have the best group in the world <3 The bus was fairly quick today.

I think it is a waste of time to deal with things that don't exist. We are what we are and though for many years I was into labelling things and categorising them into neat little boxes and defining them so that expectations and limits are clear, now I am of the opinion that things like that don't work. You really just have to go with the flow and not analyse stuff like this too much. Otherwise you really can't enjoy yourself.

Suddenly I find myself super energised. Must be the adrenaline again.

No comments: