Spent the day with Ak today. We went to watch Don 2. It was okay, I thought the plot was rather choppy and overly complicated. I much preferred the first movie with a simple plot and one BIG twist rather than a complicated plot with many small twists. The fight scenes were really really amaaazing though. I loved them. Sad that there were no decent songs and that Shah Rukh looks terribly haggard and worn out. His teeth were yucky :( Why like that Shah Rukh, what happened to you :(
It's always nice hanging out with A. We chit chatted a lot and generally had a good time.
Am glad that L is finally home! Have missed her a lot and a lot and a lot. Wanted to call her tonight but got caught up in the drama that is life. Why don't people just leave you alone?
--
Thanks to my crappy time table for this semester, I can barely sign up for all the things I want :( Maybe it's a good thing. Maybe I will now be forced to start studying seriously.
As J always said: everything always happens for the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment