Reading Donoghue v Stevenson for the first time (really) and it is strange.. When I started school, this seemed like the longest case in the world. Compounded by the fact we spent about three weeks (NINE HOURS) on this, it made the thing seem even longer.
But after having conquered 94 page cases (Daniel Vijay) and some 85 page cases (Zurich) and some other ridiculously long cases (I did not, however, read Lee Chez Kee of 122 pages), this 61 page long case on decomposed snail bits seems very manageable.
This post has just reinforced the sadness our lives have become :(
--
Started packing my luggage today. There's a lot of stuff that needs to go in and despite being an excellent packer (I truly am), I seem to be unable to accurately estimate the type as well as number of clothes I need for this trip. It's crazy! I could pack 11 kilos for a 14 day trip to Korea and Vietnam and actually have excess luggage but am unable to pack to go to a country where I will be able to just walk outside and buy anything and everything.. MAYBE THAT'S WHY. Either way, for the first time, packing is a pain. I have to get so many things in order before next Friday. SO IRRITATING.
Felt super ugly :'( It rained the entire day in a dreary manner - totally sympathetic background. Highlight of the trip was grocery shopping where we bought 'champagne' for $2.95 and drank them out of plastic cups.
--
L's exams are almost over. FINALLY!!! I cannot wait to see her. It's been way too long and I have become way too fat without her to tell me off. Yayayayayayay.
I think I shall play some Sims.
No comments:
Post a Comment