Saturday, 5 November 2011

Kind of a lame day.

Everyone's bitter as usual. I don't get why every single outing we have turns out like this. We rarely step out of the house and when we do, someone puts up a big bloody tantrum.

--

S's performance was great, she looked great. I enjoyed it even though my interest in classical music is so-so at best. I am proud of her.

In the morning I left for the Gurudwara to help out with the preparations.


Had a REALLY bad sinus attack when sorting through all the musty stuff. I hate my nose and will never forgive my parents who gave me this pathetic excuse for a nose. I HATE IT.

--

I haven't watched a movie since school started but for some reason I have no desire to do so :'( What is wrong with me. PLEASE LET ME WANT TO WATCH RA ONE AND 7AM ARIVU!!!

No comments: