I am really glad the semester is going to be over soon. School is really getting on my nerves. Am quite happy about the people in my class but the work is SUCH a pain. I do everything else to avoid it and it. just. does. not. seem. to. go. away. To add to it, I feel so uninspired. Okay, granted, rarely do I feel genuinely inspired to do anything but a total and utter sense of apathy has taken over me and I really just can't seem to give a damn.
Yeah, I will regret this in a few days.
--
Today was an okay day. First week without LTB OMG FREEDOM~ It felt so strange to end at 12 and not have any other classes waiting for me.
Hung out with Y and P for a while after that and chit-chatted. Was good. Came home and I am sure you know what I was up to so I shall not elaborate.
Okay bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment