Monday, 21 November 2011

1 down, 3 to go!

Paper was okay. Except that instead of 'carp' I wrote 'crap' a few times :/ And time to time Poh Lian and Charles appeared in my script. I can't seem to get over the presentations we did...

People were in all states of sleepiness in the morning and there were some horribly dressed people around -_- To borrow Josh's words: just because you're having exams doesn't mean you have to look like a slob! Hehehe.

Z forgot to bring her bag and everybody (mostly A) lent her extra notes and things like that :) Solidarity in times of distress.

After the paper, went to eat laksa for the first time ever!! P and Y took me to Fortune Centre and we stuffed our faces there. Then we went to Iluma to eat ice cream. Went home and took a loooooong nap, just woke up. Am really worried I won't be able to finish Crim in time for the exam because I still have EVERYTHING to do. So far I have only covered murder.. this sucks.

No comments: