Today was a pretty decent day.
LSLMA class was fun in the first half, but got a little draggy in the second half. Ended up sitting next to Prof today so that was.......................an interesting experience to say the least heh. The presentations were good, good job guys :) Got our marks for the test back today. I performed below averagely so that was disappointing. Considering I only studied the morning of the exam it is not a bad grade but still :/ Oh well. Definitely need to put in some more elbow grease to do well. Congrats to those who did well, especially Fiona!! Whose script was perfect by the way. So proud of her!!!
Then hung around with Hy at the library and the evil girl manipulated me into watching HIMYM!!!!! Spent the whole afternoon watching it with her grr. Had a good long chat with her too. Aww love you Hy <3
Went for the Bizcom interview later. It was okay. I think my spidey sense had not been activated yet because I didn't get any good/bad vibes from them. I hope it went well.
Came home and told my groupmates some shocking news.
My neck rash is now spreading over onto my shoulders and is all red and blotchy and quite gross. I think I need to get some kind of cream to put on it, better head to the doctor's soon.
In other news, the death of a poor Chinese toddler is really eating at me now :'( The poor child to have suffered SO much. And all the bloody callous people who couldn't give a shit should be made to suffer like that as well. Just because you have no LEGAL duty to help doesn't mean you don't have a MORAL duty to help.
No comments:
Post a Comment