Monday, 10 October 2011

Not bad at all.

So I thought the presentation went pretty decently today! We had a heck of a lot to cover and we spent a lot of time just figuring out what to put in and the order of the presentation so I am glad it went smoothly on the day. Just want to say thanks to my groupmates for being so patient and working hard together :) Want to thank my classmates too!! For being so engaged during our presentation and not falling asleep heh. It was Monday afternoon and was raining like crrazzzyyy outside and despite all this they were still paying attention. Aww!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

We got asked some DAMN hard questions by Prof..there was silence as usual :/ The questions asked my some of my classmates were definitely interesting, so that was nice. I got to wear my favourite pink shirt again today <3 I really like it! My team mates all agreed to wear coloured shirts also haha I will slowly galvanise the entire class MUAHAHAH.

BUT IT'S FINALLY OVER HOORAY. So two down and three to go. Not looking forward to Crim presentation at all :(

Very very very very very sleepy now, will go online to write Crim report and then go to bed YAYZ.

No comments: