Sunday, 16 October 2011

I have a damn ugly pimple on my face :'(

This weekend has been so lazy, it is plain ridiculous. It was SO hot today that everyone just sat around baking in the heat. Kept sweating for no reason, it was a horrible feeling. I was sticky, itchy, thirsty, restless, tired bah hate living in a tropical country :( P was getting frustrated as well because he couldn't concentrate/get any work done. Brains work best in cool temperatures so both of us were suffering.

I finally managed to galavanise M into action and we made the world's most awesome orange cupcakes and a red velvet cake!!!! :) This is long overdue from my birthday (because no egg on vijayadashami remember) and omg the orange cupcakes are. to. die. for. You have no idea how amazing they are especially with the orange icing! Icing was a bit runny but this is our first time so excusable. The red velvet cake was a little too heavy but it is also amazing. No cream cheese frosting so it takes a little bland but omg I am eating so much and have put on so much weight, I cannot afford to add anything more :( Sigh.

Somehow managed to get batter on my hair so had to wash my hair just now and am feeling drowsy again -_-

Let me feed my addiction a little more before going to bed. Good luck to Hy and her group who is presenting for LS tomorrow!

No comments: