Sunday, 25 September 2011

Why on earth is Zurich Insurance 85 pages long?!

It's been a pretty long time since I had a witty conversation with anyone so having buddy boy to text right through the day was great :) Thanks best friend!! I am so glad you accepted my unorthodox offer of friendship when we were at school together heh heh heh.

I wake up every morning feeling ridiculously exhausted. I have no good alarms to wake me up since the demise of Poddy (I miss you so much) and my new phone has the most retarded/embarrassing ringtone ever. So in essence, I am unable to wake up properly and when I finally DO get up, I wake up feeling dizzy and downright sick which basically means... I'M STILL TIRED and my body is protesting to being awake. Why this is so, I am unable to fathom. Maybe it's because I've started dreaming, and remembering my dreams, again. Ever since school started I've had no/very few dreams and whatever dreams I did have I could not remember. Called L the other night on the phone and I told her how I can't remember my dreams anymore and right after that I find I can -_- So strange.

Today I spent a fair amount of time editing my girls' work. Was extremely tiring, I had no idea teaching would be like this :/ Sometimes I wonder if I am breeding over-dependence :/

Got a lot of frivolous work out of the way so feel a little better about my life. Some of the major stuff still remains unresolved - like the immense amount of work piling up. I seem to have reached a new level of chillness~ I just can't bring myself to feel stressed by anything and I don't feel any urge to run away either. I'm just floating? I think. It is an awkward, not altogether unpleasant experience (for now. I am sure it is going to get unpleasant soon)

Just ended a call with my equally tired out Contract groupmates. All of us are just so tired. Cannot wait for this thing to be over!! Then it'll be one subject out of our hair for the time being. I am rather pleased with the way my group has kind of pulled together and how everyone is pulling equal weight now :) Makes it easier to work with everyone. Don't want to be part of a backstabbing, bitchy group the way some groups are. So much drama for whattttt. Our hypos provide more than enough drama thank you very much.

Haven't started reading anything for this week's classes and omggg Crim looks TERRIBLE. Not to mention the upcoming LS test on Saturday. Grrrrrrrrrreatttt.

I wish I could go for the wedding :'(

No comments: