Friday, 30 September 2011

We shall not defame our neighbours.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy does my head hurt so much. I've been having a splitting headache since yesterday and no sleep/pills/hot water seem to be working. WHY is it that I always seem to have some problem before an LSLMA anything? Maybe I'm allergic to it.

Right now we're in Crim, doing PD. Was just wondering if there is an eclipse and the world is plunged into darkness in the middle of the day and someone tries to break into your house, could I kill the person and invoke PD? Or what if there is a huge volcanic eruption and the ash covers the sunlight and we are all going to enter the next ice age and someone chooses to break into my house? Will I be able to invoke PD?

Some other things we are learning:

1. If someone says they're going to rape you and then laughs, it won't be considered a reasonable apprehension of danger (WHAT IF HE'S INSANE?)
2. Don't carry the deed to your house in your bag
3. Hitting a person on the head with a mortar IS NOT the same as making Ribena.

No comments: