Finally went for my AS class! From Law there's Fangyi, Fiona and Marcus in my class so it's nice to see some familiar faces.
Attempted to revive my iPod with Fiona's Mac during class but no luck :'( Look like Poddy is truly gone forever.
We got assigned our groups today for AS and the project we'll be doing. Just my luck, I'm in the
which is doing the debate in Week 13 :( How unfortunate.
We got another assignment/test to do and mannnn I suck at sets so much. Fangyi and Fiona were going at it with such ease and speed, I felt really
Headed off for LSLMA after that which was a thrilling lesson as usual. Collectively our class has now spent 6 loooong hours on the Donoghue case. And no one still has any clue what it's about. Or at least, most. Everyone, including the TA, was on Facebook chatting heh. L compiled the quotes as usual. Here are some:
HG: "Jesus was a Christian"
HG: "Does the average reasonable man bring rainbows every time it rains?"
HEHEH.
Now I am so tired I am going to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment