Friday, 26 August 2011

So gross right now.

Today was such an exhausting day.

Woke up early to make sure there were things we could talk about during our LTB group meeting, then read for Crim Law because I'm not done with this week's stuff yet. SIGH.

After Crim I had time to kill before skating at 4 so I was looking for a friend to eat lunch with. Went out with Ho Yee to Marche

She's really cool to be around!! We are rather alike. We had some interesting conversation over lunch and some reallllllly yummy desserts at Marche hehe. Met Jane on the way out. She looks great and she was carrying the same laptop bag as my friend! What a coincidence.

Went to F21 to check out some clothes and we met another girl from our Crim Law class - Keshia. She and Ho Yee were debating on whether or not to go for touch rug heh.

Bought a nice top, then headed back to school for skating. Ivfen and I were in the same skate group! That was nice.

Skating was pretty damn tough. I can skate but all the fancy stuff was really stressing my feet and ankles out. It was fun though.. not sure if I can commit because they're a pretty intense bunch. The Museum Night Festival is on so we watched some pretty cool performances while skating. It was a real bummer that we had to share our limited space with the general public. Our school space isn't even ours >:( That pissed me off a lot.

It was soooo exhausting, I really wanted to collapse once it was over but had to walk all the way to Orchard to get a bus because the roads were blocked so I walked to Orchard to get a bus to Queenstown to get a bus to Buona Vista to get a bus to go home. I am dead right now.

No comments: