First day back at school this week - was soooooo zombified. Crim was terrible :'( I felt so bad in class because I wasn't paying attention (I COULDN'T for some reason :( ), answered stupidly for our presentation thingo and was basically mucking about instead of being a decent student.
After that there was the long break which I spent with a very well dressed, pretty Xy :) Poor thing was having a very bad sore throat so for the first time (!!!) we didn't go over to Red Mango like we usually do. Hehe we're making great use of the vouchers. I am very impressed with the way she is so committed to finishing up her Financial Accounting homework and stuff. I have never seen her this focused and determined. Maybe time to take a leaf out of her book?
After that headed to the clinic but there was only one doctor on duty and she was doing a procedure for someone so I couldn't wait. I'll go tomorrow. Hopefully the stomach ache goes away by then :(
Yay Contract tomorrow. I don't get Consideration :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment