Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Nothing!

Went to watch a movie with Xy today after a verrrrryyyyyyy looooooooooong time. I realise I've watched a heck of a lot of movies with Xy and J in my JC years hehe. Bad girls we are/were.

We watched a rom-com as usual. I don't get why we always end up picking a little tooo explicit ones :( Or is it just that all movies nowadays are like that. Damn irritating. Who wants to watch people kissing like they're going to die the next minute -_- I rather watch something with a proper storyline and plot. Today's movie (Bridesmaids) was okay, nothing special - usual American slapstick comedy. Prefer British wit and understated, subtle humour a lot more.

Ate a lot today. Like A LOT. We pigged out because 1. we felt like it and 2. that's just how we roll (HAHA GEDDIT. Eat = fat = roll!! Okay never mind) Had a nice time to talking to her again. It's been a pretty long time! Our timetables kind of clash but hopefully we'll find some time to get together for a bit. Hopefully I can still keep my Tuesdays free.

Had the OCS talk in the morning. Heh it was funny because before the talk there was this little riddle they asked us to solve and we had to send our answers to this number and I sent something like 10 texts each with random words hoping to strike jackpot hehe. This was the riddle:

"What is bigger than God
More evil than the Devil
Rich people need it
Poor people have it
If you eat it, you die"

My answers were pride, humility, poison, blood, brains, some other stuff that I can't remember, Mcvalue meal (heheh this could be it okay), can you guess the answer?

Had an extremely long but enriching tour and briefing conducted by one of the career counselors and met AB from my FTB group there. Had a good time chatting and later doing the quiz in a group heheheheheheheh.

Met a hungry animal otherwise known as L outside and rushed to get some lunch into her poor, frail, pathetic body.

And that was essentially my day.

Strange to come home to a house with an additional presence... I do miss S but not thattttttt much. I am glad she's having a good time :)

--

No comments: