Today's picnic at the beach was fun. The weather was brilliant throughout, glad we were blessed like that. It was a little strange to go somewhere without S :/ Finally learnt how to play Taiti! Now onto learning Bridge and other card games so I can display having some knowledge of card games over and above snap. Heh.
The games where everyone participated were a lot of fun. I'm glad Aunty V organised this :)
Less happy news includes...
1. The terrible National Day celebrations
2. The advent of stacks readings for classes starting Monday
3. I got outbid FOR THE THIRD TIME
4. I'm really dark now
5. I have to deal with calling them tomorrow/day after LATEST
I've got to get my books, t, room etc in order by this week as well. Argh better wake up bright and early tomorrow and start.
No comments:
Post a Comment