Thursday, 11 August 2011

I have a horrible tan line on my face.

Met L at school in the morning to print out the stuff we needed to read. We intended to read them too but our stomachs took over our brains. Copying is tiring stuff okay!! So we walked in the hot sun to a place that only opened at 530 -_- In the end ended up eating Indian.


After dropping her off at the station I went to get my face done and OMG it burnt like CRAZY. My skin is now so dry that it's cracking and peeling for everything. So when I stepped out and started sweating omgggggg my face just burned up. I really couldn't take it.

Had to do a lot of shopping for Ma because tomorrow is Varalakshmi Nonbu. Spent most of the time traipsing around in the hot sun looking for various things. Thank God this year I could find everything. Last year couldn't get a lot of things. My chappal tore halfway so I had to walk with a torn chappal >:( Also my bag started tearing (THANKS BAG, THANKS A LOT) and it was such an uncomfortable experience ugh.

Now as usual there is a huge ruckus in the house - "you misplaced this" "where is that" "come here and polish the silver" "wrap all the things for everybody" "tomorrow you need to wake up early" "bring all those things down" "pin these things up" "put all these things away" ARGH it's driving me mad. I am taking refuge in my room on my bed trying to make sense of these words in front of me but ah crap here comes the call to polish silver.

No comments: