For some strange reason my entire family (immediate and extended) are treating this day like a really big deal! I know it is but homggg the number of messages and calls I received were over the top! It was like my A Levels all over again. I love my family.
Talked to patti early morning. She sounded very excited hehe. Today's also independence day so she was saying how Uni is the start of an independent life for me too! HAHAH that implies Ma's rule in this house is oppressive heh.
It was POURING like anything when I left the house. It was so bad that I got on the bus 1 1/2 hours ahead of time just so that I would have sufficient cushion time not to get stuck in the traffic on the road outside my house thanks to the construction (hate it). Thank God I got a bus immediately and it missed the jammy (hee hee) spots so I was early.
Met L, ate lunch and then went for our very first class together. I'm glad we're in the same class - it's comforting to have a familiar face around.
Of course there are two other familiar faces I'll be seeing in all my classes too...
ANYWAY,
No comments:
Post a Comment