Thursday, 28 July 2011

Rather enjoyable.

Was dreading driving this week because last week was horrendous. Morning had a rather fun dude (m) who told me to do whatever heh. I don't get why all the people in my group have such strange facial hair arrangements.

Anyway, when I printed the slip for the second class and saw the dreaded number, the feeling of ease drained away in seconds. To add to the trepidation I was feeling, it was raining and I was so sleepy I couldn't look up without blinking/yawning/falling over. Walked over slowly to Zeek and for some inexplicable and fantastic reason he was in SUCH a good mood! He actually PRAISED ME and MADE A JOKE and LAUGHED omg I almost died of shock. Driving this week is a lot better. Hope it continues so I can pass the evaluation tomorrow and book my test.

/edit/

Omg driving school is a breeding ground for weird things. Lately, strange things have been happening I'm here (okay maybe I'm just here way too much) Now I see a transvestite behaving very intimately with a girl. Why is she/he like that then?!

No comments: