Sunday, 24 July 2011

Law camp was bloody brilliant!

I have never enjoyed myself this much at any camp. It was mature while still being enthusiastic and fun. I think everyone had a great time. We only got dirty (and it was CLEAN-dirty not dirty-dirty on one day) and there were lovely showers and the times between events was well-spaced and there was lots of time to do our own things and there were firm guidelines but no strict rules which made everybody feel very comfortable. Overall, excellent in organisation and brilliant in execution.

My OG (Pocahontas) was fantastic. We had a good mix of people and two fantastic facis. Hehe I feel so lucky to have L in my group and Arthi as my faci. Both my facis were just amazing. I enjoyed myself a lot.


The H2H we had on Saturday night was really fun as well. All kinds of weird things came out and we just had a good time 'bonding'. I have really taken to some people in my OG - we share surprisingly similar beliefs but of course there were some I just couldn't seem to click with but oh well. Some pretty crazy things happened on Saturday night as well. Apparently someone saw a ghost and then there was some puking etc.

Came home really exhausted to an empty house (Ma had gone out with friends?!?! This gives me the heeby-jeebies) and just crashed. L told me that Vikram had come to Singapore to promote a film and apparently he looks younger in real life than on screen!! Weird or what. And some loser guy asked him to act as Remo omggggggg........................................................

No comments: