Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Gah why does research look so tedious!

Was a very long day filled with talks and stuff for both L and myself. Felt incredibly tired and sleepy throughout. Am starting to feel a little more excited about school again. The prospect of studying and using my brain again is thrilling though some OTHER personal aspects are not exciting me too much. I do need a few new things for school still. A bag, some shoes etc.

Had driving simulation in the morning which was just a bloody waste of time. I felt super nauseous and that merely intensified my dislike for the school which is consistently ripping my off my money.

I cancelled tomorrow's lesson. Thursday and Friday are going to be two full days of driving the test routes and finishing up the last stage. I can't believe that it was barely two weeks ago that I first got into a car!

Wish I could see L sometime before school starts for her but looks like no luck :(

No comments: